Hydrotherapy is based on the therapeutic properties of water which have been used for thousands of years to treat a whole variety of ailments.The benefits include:
- dramatically increases the elimination of waste, which helps detoxification
- loosens tense, tight muscles and encourages relaxation
- increases the metabolic rate and digestion activity
- hydrates the cells, improves skin and muscle tone
- boosts the immune system, allowing it to function more efficiently
- improves the function of the internal organs by stimulating their blood supply
Underwater Treadmill Therapy
Exercising in water offers more resistance than air and this supportive environment boosts user confidence and promotes slower, more deliberate movements.
Programmes in our underwater treadmills provide all the benefits of exercise without putting stress on the joints, making this ideal for people who have existing joint problems or who are recovering from an injury or operation.